The 7 Rules Of Life!
1. Make peace with your past, so it won’t disturb your future.
2. What other people think of you is none of your business.
3. The only person in charge of your happiness is you.
4. Don’t compare your life to others, comparison is the thief of joy.
5. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
6. STOP thinking so much. It’s alright not to know all the answers.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Forget the past “story”, but remember the “lesson”. 🤔😏🙌🏼💥💯
The quality of your thinking determines the quality of your life. 🤔😏🙌🏼💥💯
What’s your Motivational Slogan for the day? 😏💥💯
I was inspired by my bro & Fitness Mentor RJ Jackson the other day, so I figured it was time to unleash this morning! 7 reps of squats at ~765 lbs…on a Monday!
Remember, sometimes the “maintenance” phase of training is the most dangerous, as this is often where homeostasis occurs. Find creative ways to “check-in” on your progress. And ALWAYS keep the nutrition on point!
For me, I live & die by my Kyani. These All-Natural, Non GMO nutraceuticals are sourced from the Wild Alaskan Frontier, making them some of the most potent you can find on the market! Best of all, there are ONLY 3 products to take daily that create a synergistic effect – hence Kyani’s tagline of “Wellness Simplified”!
Let me know if you want to give them a shot & I’ll get you setup!!
Believe it or not, some of my most successful moments were following failure! Why? Failure is healthy! It causes physiological changes in us that perpetuates “massive action” – the kind of action that gets things done, even better than initially planned, at a rapid pace. In fact, Steve Jobs was infamous at Apple for telling his employees, “Fail fast, fail forward!” So, what is it that you can “fail” at today?