About Justin Nimergood
Best Orange County based
Personal Coach & Business Consultant
Hi, my name is Justin Nimergood, and
Welcome to my website!
Originally, I built this site to serve as a professional/social compilation for friends, family, and others interested in my “recent activity” while I was beginning my venture as an Entrepreneur. Since then, it has turned into a bit of a personal growth and development blog full of tools, tips, and techniques to help you in various aspects of your life!
For those who want to know more about “my story” :
- Born in Bay City, MI, a fishing/shipping town near the base of Saginaw Bay on Lake Huron, where most of my immediate family resides today.
- I spent my younger childhood in Novi, MI where I learned how to play virtually every sport in the snow (including pond hockey), build forts from cork, and drive ATV’s before my feet could reach the pedals.
- In 1993, my family moved to Texas, where I quickly learned about the principles of Southern Hospitality, new regional dialects, and the importance of Friday Night Lights (Football).
- I graduated a “dragon” from Southlake Carroll High School, where I graduated in the top 20 students (of 550), participated in multiple JV/Varsity level sports (basketball, baseball, football, golf, tennis) & completed over 200 hours of community service.
- The Red McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas in Austin was my next stop, where I received my B.B.A. in Marketing, and worked for GT Trends, Morgan Stanley, and Waddell & Reed.
- Upon graduation, I joined Cisco’s globally esteemed Sales Associates Program, where I spent 9 months of extensive training in Raleigh, NC, received a CAP award, and passed all available Cisco sales certifications (at the time).
- After our time in NC, I was selected for a position managing the AT&T partnership in the Mountain States (CO/MT/NM/UT/WY), so I packed a U-Haul trailer to move cross-country to beautiful Denver, CO, where I learned how to live like a Mountaineer for a couple years!
- After two successful growth years in the Mountain States, I accepted a position to lead an expanded territory of ~$40M in the Pacific Southwest/Mountain States, requiring me to relocate again, this time to Southern California. Eventually, I inherited the remainder of the Western U.S. (Northern California and the Pacific Northwest) to support a territory valued at $100M+.
- During this time, I completed my Masters at Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University, while working full-time at Cisco (typically 60+ hours p/week). I was also inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society, for my performance and contribution while at Pepperdine University.
- While my time in California to date has been some of the most rewarding I had ever experienced, it was also the most challenging, requiring many long hours, sleepless nights, and excessive time disconnected from my loved ones in order to achieve my then definition of “success”. As I reflected on this definition one evening, I realized something important: it conflicted with my future vision of “bliss”. Since time can never be turned back, I immediately vowed to make a change, and so this venture was born in order to “help others align their vision of bliss”.